Cointiply.com Faucet Review : SCAM or LEGIT? [Paying Site]
In the recent months, there were a lot of bitcoin faucets or game faucets that have sprouted throughout the internet. These sites offer quick earning potential, passive income through bitcoins which allows you to just earn from the comfort of your home. Cointiply.com is one of these new crypto-currency faucet sites which has quickly brought about large followings. I have been a member of this site for almost 8 months now and has regularly checked into the site several times a day. In this review, I will talk about some earning potentials of this site and whether you can really earn a living from this site.
What is Cointiply.com?
Cointiply.com.com is a next generation Bitcoin faucet started around Feb 2018 with some unique features. This site offers “coin” which you can then convert into Bitcoin when you withdraw. There is a section with Free Faucet, Mining Game, Offer Walls, Games, Videos and others. The only requirement is that you have a Bitcoin, FaucetHub or DOGE wallet address to send payments to when you need to withdraw from the site. Recently, there has been a revamped of the site image and branding with the new addition of CointiPoint which you earn for earning Coins, be it completing offers, watching videos, clicking PTC Ads, playing video games, and even spinning the Cointiply faucet. Those CointiPoints can then be used to buy Pods that contain equippable and consumable items that boost your earnings. You can also redeem those items for Coins or save them for future updates, when you’ll be able to redeem them for physical goods such as Cointiply gear or electronics.
What do I need to do to earn?
As mentioned above, there are several features that are quite unique to this site.
- Free Faucet – You can claim free coins every hour, however, to claim, you need to complete the Captcha code. Every hour from 18 coins to 100 000 coins, according to spin-ed value (1-10 000, 100 000 coins is for hitting 10 000 spin) and your multiplier bonus (1x – 2x)
- Mining Game – To earn coins on hourly basis, you would need to purchase the mining buildings and upgrade the buildings as and when you have sufficient coin. This game was recently upgraded whereby you can now claim free gems which is used to boost your building’s efficiency (this can be boosted up to 200%). My mining operations as below screen shot. (Updated 4Mar – Mining game has closed down due to a miscalculation by the site owners. Nevertheless, the site owners were committed to payout all that I have earn through Mining Game based on a certain % calculation)
- Offer Walls – These sections lists all the offers available from various sites whereby you can complete the offers to earn more coins. Some offer starts from 20 coins to 50,000 coins. Each Offerwall offers different types of tasks – some required you to download and play a game on your phone up to a certain level before you’re awarded the promised coins, some are high paying surveys while some are just clicking and viewing websites.
- Games – This is quite unique to this site, you earn coins by playing games and there are quite a big selection of games that you can play. Great idea right? Play games to kill boredom and earn at the same time! (Updated 4Mar – Games has since been removed from the site)
- Video – Another option is to watch videos, and there are 3 types of videos ads that you can watch. Earning potential for each type varies. Unfortunately for me, there are usually not that many videos available for my country.
- PTC Ads – This is paid to click ads, usually ranges between 3 – 8 ads per day and earning potential is about 8 coins each. You will need to view the ads for a certain period (usually about 8 secs) based on the timer, click on an images and the coins are awarded to your account
- Cointiply Multiplier – This is a new feature after the closure of Mining Game. It allows you to select a wager using the coins you’ve earn and all you have to do is click through the “planet”. If you hit a “meteor” the game ends.
- CPU Mining – Similar to other sites, there is an option to perform CPU Mining, however, my personal view – this is not worth doing as the time taken is too long to earn a few coins!
How much time do I need to spend every day
This is very much dependent on you – if you play the games or watch videos, then probably a few hours? For me, usually it’s about 5 mins per hour just to claim the free faucet and check in on my mining operations plus clicking the PTC ads.
How much can I earn?
I would say it is unlimited – of course provided the site does not close down anytime soon! It is also dependent on what strategy you’ve implemented for your mining operations IE. buy as many low level buildings and keep upgrading or wait for enough coin and buy the highest level building. It really depends on individual – I use a mix strategy – sometimes I wait to purchase upgrade for my most expensive building, sometimes as and when I have enough coin to upgrade any building then I do it. Coins are pegged to the dollar (10,000:1), so your earnings remain consistent. (Coins worth more than 1 satoshi with BTC below $10K)
How do I withdraw my earnings?
You can withdraw to your Bitcoin Wallet directly (BTC and DOGE since Aug 2018) with threshold of 100 000 coins or to your FaucetHub account (threshold is 35 000 coins)
How do I know if this site is a SCAM or LEGIT?
Well, to be honest, since I’ve only been on this site for about 3 months, I can’t say for sure yet as I have not reached the withdrawal limit. Nonetheless, so far, there hasn’t been any members screaming that this is a scam site yet. Safe to say, since you are not required to invest anything (in fact, I have not found a link anywhere on this site that asked you to send money to them), all you’re losing if this site suddenly becomes a SCAM is your time.
What do I like about this site?
The clean cut design of the site, not too cluttered with Ads (unlike some other sites) and the various activities/tasks that I can complete on this site. The chatroom is available for members to interact with each other, people are willing to share their knowledge and strategies to help other members.
How do I join then?
To join, you can go to the Cointiply Website and click on Register. You will need to register with your email address and password. Voila! You’re now a member of the site. Feel free to explore on the site then.
Don’t think this site is for you?
If you do not think that this site is for you or the earning is too slow for your liking, there are other options/sites which allows you to earn a living working from home or for building your own online business. If you want to work part-time or full time with your own online business, check out my review on #1 Recommendation!
Cointiply.com Review Free
With Cointivity, you earn CointiPoints for earning Coins, be it completing offers, watching videos, clicking PTC Ads, playing video games, and even spinning the Cointiply faucet. Those CointiPoints can then be used to buy Pods that contain equippable and consumable items that boost your earnings. You can also redeem those items for Coins or save them for future updates, when you’ll be able to redeem them for physical goods such as Cointiply gear or electronics. The site is easy to use and has various streams of earning.